WARNING: These fudge-like bars are extremely rich! My husband really likes desserts that mix chocolate and peanut butter, so when I saw these on pinterest (the-girl-who-ate-everything) I knew I had to try them. He loved them, and they are very easy to make.
1 package plain yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup peanut butter
12 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
2 Tbsp butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter, peanut butter, and eggs. Press into a 9x13 pan reserving 1 1/2 cups of the mixture to crumble on top.
3. Melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, and 2 Tbsp butter on stovetop. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
4. Spread chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture in pan and then crumble (or plop) the reserved peanut butter mixture on top evenly.
5. Bake 20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into bars.