Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Need a simple, but yummy bread to go with your Italian dish? These parmesan knots are quick and easy, look cute, and taste great!
1 tube (12 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/4 cup canola oil
3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Roll each biscuit in between hands (as if rubbing palms together) to form a 12 inch rope and tie rope in a knot.
3. Place on baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
4. While baking, combine other ingredients in bowl.
5. Brush oil mixture on warm knots immediately after removing from oven.
inspiration found at realmomkitchen